Investigating an array of concepts, from the mythical to the personal, each photographer on the UWE (University of the West of England) MA Photography degree offers a striking view and an insight into their creative process.
We have put in place the following measures to ensure the safety of visitors and staff at the Foundation.
– limiting the gallery to a maximum capacity of 12 people to ensure social distancing can be maintained
– providing hand sanitiser that must be used upon arrival
– distributing hand sanitiser throughout the gallery
– ensuring that windows and doors are open to create a well ventilated environment
– a weekly deep clean of the gallery, library and studio
– cleaning the gallery and toilets each day the gallery is open
– installing social distancing markers in the gallery
– removing cash payments from the shop. Please bring a contactless card to purchase books, postcards and MPF ephemera
Only visit when you, and everyone in your party, feels well and are symptom free.
If you would like to visit as a group larger than 8 people please get in touch beforehand via email – email@example.com
We will be taking names and contact details upon arrival should they be requested by Track and Trace.
Photo – ‘Bark Stripping’ archive photograph from the Forestry Commission Archive at the Dean Heritage Centre. From the series Vorest © Phillipa Klaiber